CHARLESTON, WV — Today, the Charleston Regional Chamber of Commerce announced that they have endorsed U.S. Senator Joe Manchin in the 2018 election. It’s West Virginia’s largest local Chamber of Commerce.
The Charleston Regional Chamber of Commerce endorses candidates who:
· display leadership to move West Virginia and its citizens forward;
· advocate policies that create good paying jobs for our region and state;
· strive to improve the quality of life for our citizens;
· support the consolidation of government services, and metro-government;
· deliver responsible tax reduction when fiscally prudent; and
· work to keep our hard-working and educated youth in West Virginia.
“I’m honored to have the support of the local business leaders who make up the Charleston Regional Chamber of Commerce,” said U.S. Senator Joe Manchin. “I look forward to continuing to work closely with the Charleston area business community to grow jobs, expand skills training, and put our people to work. This election is all about putting West Virginia first and creating new job opportunities.”